The ICP Sunsei SE-170 has now replaced with the DZ Energy DZ-170 Solar Battery Charger. ICP Sunsei have upgraded the power of their Solar Panel range. Having listened to the market demand for a higher performance panel that delivers a higher current (170mA - 2.6 Watts) we are pleased to bring you the new SE-170. If its performance and quality you want, this is the product for your customers.
The ICP Sunsei brand new Extra Power SE-170 replaces the older SE-150 and SE-135 models. The new 170mA Solar Powered Battery Trickle Charger manufactured by ICP, is the original dashboard solar battery saver, many people in the UK will recognise this product from the days it was marketed under the Exide brand name. The SE-170 converts the sun's energy into a trickle charge that keeps your 12 volt battery topped up, ensuring that all important quick start. The Sunsei SE170 solar charger connects in seconds through the cigarette lighter socket and sits neatly on the dashboard or can be mounted on the window using the suction cups provided. Ideal for vehicles not used regularly, cars left in long stay car parks, classic cars, sports cars. Also ideal for vehicles with high drain electronic devices fitted. The unbeatable power rating of this charger plus the added extras make this the Rolls Royce of the dashboard solar battery maintainers.
- Connects in seconds
- Maintains your car battery
- Sits on dashboard or mount on windscreen
- Ensures quick starts
- Built in discharge protection
- Cannot overcharge your battery
- Blue LED charge indicator at the push of a button
- Sleek and compact design
- Maintenance free
- Power rating 170mA @ 15.5 volts
- Dimensions: L=395mm W=175mm D=15mm
- Includes cigarette lighter plug cable (1.2m), alternative battery clamps and cable (3m) , 4 window suction cups and the 3m extension cable.